THROUGH THESE EYES

Through these eyes is about the things that I have experienced in my life,and also the event that took place."THROUGH THESE EYES" I have been blessed to see the truth and I'm pasting my blessing on to you knowledge is not yours to keep.You can't receive goodness if you don't give goodness,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

NO ONE CAN BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO VOTE:

Why would a people be denied the right to vote just because they have a felon on their record?
Can you answer that question? Feel free to use the comment I'm sure your government would like to hear. Because there is no crime that you can committed by voting. Unless you, the elected is a criminal and all the criminal would have to know that and you the so called law abiding citizen wouldnt know.I don't think so. That would be like driving with your eyes closed. So why is it that they don't let criminals vote ? They are tring to elimate the black voter and you do this to all so call criminals. Maybe it is because the majority of them are black and you want to keep the governments white as is being done ,so this is how you do it. Because you use any criminal record against them ,misdemeanors and felony records. So what about traffic violation this comes under misdemeanors. I think this would stop alot of other people as well.
I think we need to revisit the Civil Rights Act of 1964, it hasn't changed.
www.usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/laws/majorlaw/civilr19.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home