THROUGH THESE EYES

Through these eyes is about the things that I have experienced in my life,and also the event that took place."THROUGH THESE EYES" I have been blessed to see the truth and I'm pasting my blessing on to you knowledge is not yours to keep.You can't receive goodness if you don't give goodness,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Monday, December 17, 2007

EIGTH YEARS:

What kind of people would do what has been done?
What kind of mind do you think they have?
To ignore someones cry for help just because of their pride for self.
To really act if nothing is going on while persecuting a person who hadn't committed any wrong.
Heartless and insensitive they fight to keep power.
While the deterioration of the earth is counted by the hours.
No country is evil it's the people in it that makes it that way.
And in G-D we trust,song and pray.
You ask G-D to bless America and it comes. Not when you want it to, but when it's needed and you recognise it not.
Then do you really know what you are waiting for when you say Jesus will return?
Are you looking for the physical being or is it the spiritual being that that you yearn?
And will you be able to recognise him in heart because no one living has ever seen any prophets. Because there were no pictures drawn of any doing their time.
So who is it that made them all white?
G-D said that He raise them up from among themself.
Eight years of my life has been wasted away wrost then anytime I could have done in any prison.
Never have I been talk to are given a hint of what my life is coming to other than a computer that told me I am a Trillionaire and the bank verifing it.
For eight years I've lived my life in silents
Why? Because I'm being presecuted for the crimes committed against me when I committed no crime.

And that spells hate as large as this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home