THROUGH THESE EYES

Through these eyes is about the things that I have experienced in my life,and also the event that took place."THROUGH THESE EYES" I have been blessed to see the truth and I'm pasting my blessing on to you knowledge is not yours to keep.You can't receive goodness if you don't give goodness,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WHO'S GONNA TAKE THE BLAME:



From the lyrics of Smokey Robinson's Who Gonna Take the Blame.

We were just kids playing in the rain when you threw a stone and you broke a window pane.
You were so afraid for what you'd done,that I held your hands little one and I wouldn't let you run.
Than you turned to me with the look of shame on your face
And your eyes asked a question ever so tenderly

Who will take the blame,Who's gonna bare the shame
Right than I knew ,how it will always be
Put the blame,put it on me

At the age of twelve you were fine little thing
But I felt much older cause I had to shoulder the trouble you'd bring
Like the time you pushed Sally down and she cut her knee
With those same big eyes you turned and you looked at me.
Oh oh
Who will take the blame,Who's gonna bare the shame
Right than I knew, How it would always be
Put the blame on me

Oh
Now you're all grown up and you're running wild
And they are so suprised cause all along you seem like such a sweet child
And there nothing but bad news from old the firends I meet
How you're become a women in the streets
They give me a million and one reasons why
But when I analyzed it I know where the real fault lies
Who will take the blame,Who's gonna bare the shame
No doubt about it
This time rightfully put the blame, put it on me.


You talk about teen pregnancy as if it just started happening.
When all the time this seems to had become the norm for black teens.
But it don't become a big issue until it's at your front door or in your house.
And than you want to blame them for not being a good role models.
Wake-up this is real life not something that is script written are played on the big screen.
What about the so called role models that are not in the public eyes? You never see the role they play,and it never talked about so everyone is not famous are are in famous families.
But we all do the same thing in one way or another we are just human being capable of mistakes.
No one is perfect except G-D.
So how can anyone pretend to be.
Jesus said,"He who is without sin cast the first stone".And he himself couldn't cast a stone. Because we are all born in sin because of Adam and Eve.
Remember you are the ones that raised their dress above the knee and you thought it was sexy and cute.And you called them mini skirts and dresses,Daisy Dukes and Booty shorts.

Who will take the blame,Who gonna bare the shame
Like everything they learn comes from out of the house.
May not be your house but it came out of somebody house.

So who will take the blame,Who's gonna bare the shame
You can't put it on them,put it on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home