THROUGH THESE EYES

Through these eyes is about the things that I have experienced in my life,and also the event that took place."THROUGH THESE EYES" I have been blessed to see the truth and I'm pasting my blessing on to you knowledge is not yours to keep.You can't receive goodness if you don't give goodness,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE OTHER PEOPLE:



That is the question that is so uneducated until no one can answer it but the ignorant.many educated people have tried to come to a logical answer and have never found one.So they try and base it on something like stupidity (a stupid act,remark or idea.)Than they think to themself,that don't make no sense at all.Than they try to understand those that hate and find themself no closer to an answer than they were before.I think the best answer to the question would be that those who hate other people just wasn't born with a brain.Because if they did they wouldn't use other people brain to do their thinking for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home