THROUGH THESE EYES

Through these eyes is about the things that I have experienced in my life,and also the event that took place."THROUGH THESE EYES" I have been blessed to see the truth and I'm pasting my blessing on to you knowledge is not yours to keep.You can't receive goodness if you don't give goodness,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Monday, April 30, 2007

PRESONAL CARE HOMES:

You got to give credit where credit is due. When I first got out I volunteered at B & J Presonal Care Home. And I found out that it really don't make a profit because of the people that are there most of them are on a fix income. I did volunteer work there just to have something to do. I was not on the payroll but I did get money to have in my pocket and it helped me to pay the fifty dollars I paid for rent and my phone bill. But It was about the money because I really just wanted to help out the people that was there because of who they are and what they was trying to do. But now I have come to realize that the people that own these Presonal Care Homes can apply foodstamps for the whole household because they are on low income and a fix income at that. And it would help the owners because everything that they make goes back into the business. They pay the lights,gas,water,food,transportation , plus payroll and it all comes from these people income. It's like you are coming to the client home working and taking care of them and they are paying you a pay check. Nobody is making any money it is just circulating the cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home