THROUGH THESE EYES

Through these eyes is about the things that I have experienced in my life,and also the event that took place."THROUGH THESE EYES" I have been blessed to see the truth and I'm pasting my blessing on to you knowledge is not yours to keep.You can't receive goodness if you don't give goodness,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

WEALTH:

Quote of mine:

"Wealth is the knowledge that you have.You can't have no more than what you know. You got to give in order to receive more. It is not yours to keep for yourself. And what you know is what gets you money."
jasalfa.

Surah 3: 14

14.Fair in the eyes of men
Is the love of things they covet:
Women and sons;
Heaped-up hoards
Of gold and silver; horses
Branded (for blood and excellence);
And (wealth of ) cattle
And well-tilled land.
Such are the possessions
Of this world's life;
But in nearness to G-D
Is the best of the goals
( To return to).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home